There are 7 people essential to my survival. That might sound dramatic, but it is 100% true. I was always non-religious (so much so that I'd make my aunt cry and beg jesus to save my soul everytime she saw me) until 2004. I haven't ever told anyone what changed me so drastically, because it would mean giving up two secrets I've kept from every other human being. They might be the only 2 secrets about myself I've ever actually kept. Either way, it changed me. Not necessarily for the better or worse, but it gave me something I'd never bothered with before-hope. Jayden set everything into motion, and the arrivals of Audrey, Kaleb, and Cami expanded my heart so much I'm not sure how it even fits in my chest. Them, and my siblings, are my entire life. Sometimes they're the only thing that gets me through the day. The babies can't possibly know how much they mean to me, and I think my
siblings underestimate their worth. But I simply would not be able to function without them.
It's funny how some people don't realize the effect they have on you, while others overestimate their importance in your life....
No comments:
Post a Comment